Saturday, December 10, 2011

Seeing Signs

What I love the most about seeing inspirational writings on tons of things when I'm out and about is not only how cute the words look on whatever item they are on but also how I can hold on to each item and use it as a symbol. I love reminders to hope and believe and love etc. Even though I do these all day everyday I am human and sleep deprived and my plate is oh so full so these little reminders make my day whenever I stumble upon them. I found these little cuties the other night while I was out shopping and they make me happy just to look at them. I gave them to my niece because she likes that kind of stuff too and she is more in the appropriate age bracket but I snagged this pic for myself and I can surely look at her wrist whenever I would like :)








1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete