Thursday, December 13, 2012

New Year Wishes

I like to be prepared and I often get things ready a little early. I loved these two things I saw on pinterest so I gave them my own little spin and then made them for the 12 adults on my side of the immediate family and 2 of my friends.. so far ;).


I am big into making wishes and encouraging others to do so. I believe anything can be yours and the more you put into clear words/pictures, what you want, the more likely and quickly it is to happen. SO to start out the New Year this year, this is what I gave to my people.

A few different designs but one mission
 
 
These are the instructions
 
Inside the jar is paper, a color coordinated marker and one bag of wishes
that can be carried over each year. Love, Health, Wealth, Serenity, Dreams and Happiness.
 
On the side I added this second little trinket
Rainbow candy with mini pots of gold
This part I got from a St. Patty's Idea on Pinterest
 
This part I added and spun it into my little New Year's theme
 
The New Year is almost here. Make sure your thoughts are positive, your hopes are high and your dreams are
huge!!
 
Enjoy the end of the year and ring in the new year right!
xoxo
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment