Friday, October 28, 2011

Feel better?

So this slight sassy streak that runs through me had a vision a few months back and I think it's time to bring it to reality. I spend a bit of time on Facebook and I have the hardest time with the know it all or call out responses. I mean sure there are times when we would all love to offer a snarky remark but for the most part most of us hold it in. Between Facebook and just grumpy people who share rotten thoughts just for fun I invented this.. I think it's sassy enough but with a little sprinkle of sweet and gets the point across. I kind of want it to just be available for everyone anytime to be inserted when needed. What do you think? I like it!


2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete