Friday, October 28, 2011

The Itch is Scratched

I have two boys that I had 20 mos apart. I'm not sure if it's due to the fact that neither of them were sleeping through the night...wait they still don't sleep, but it was either that or the fact that my older son has developmental delays/special needs that helped us decide to hold off on having more children. Our sons therapy and intervention is extremely time consuming and expensive so any leftover funds and energy that may have been spent on a third child went to this cause. Well worth the college tuition etc. as he is kicking this things butt, but still it's a lot of work. I always planned on having another child at some point but today is not the day. Still I had recently gotten the "baby itch" and hubby was far from on board. Lucky for me my big sis went and had the absolute cutest baby girl ever born and it was the PERFECT way to scratch the itch. Not only do I get to snuggle the little dumpling often but I get a front row reminder of how much work those little nuggets really are and I have to say I am at a pretty great stage with my 3 and almost 5 year old so I will back burner that baby talk at least for a while longer. But when the urge creeps up I just drop by and play with my niece! Could you die from this pic!




1 comment: