Friday, November 11, 2011

Living in the Age of Convenience"

I have often said that it would have been great to live in a time where women wore aprons and made meals from scratch and got super dressed up to go.. everywhere. It sounds cute to me but the truth is I love living in this era. The age of convenience. Jeans are standard even for some special occasions and you can dress those up or down just perfectly by simply changing shoes. You can get away with wearing cute yoga pants to work etc. Everything is convenient not just comfortable. Computers, tablets, internet shopping, recordable television shows, everything is convenient. It's a pretty lucky time to be around because honestly the whole world is at our beck and call and we have more opportunities than we have ever had. I run a business each day from the comfort of my home and plan to grow the corporation just as I would if I had to report to an office each day. I find that I notice when things are "easy" and yes part of that may be because we have to run around so much to school and therapy but the fact that the bus pulls right up to my house and drops off my little man is amazing and easy. The fact that I can turn on my computer and work with customers is fulfilling and easy. I always thought it would be fun to live 60 years ago but as I sit here comfy as can be, I think I'll keep enjoying this great age of convenience.

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete