Thursday, November 17, 2011

The Scary Part is That I Considered Being a Baker!

Once upon a time my first business venture was going to be Dollhouse Bakery. I experimented with recipes and tried to master the cookie. I quickly realized I was kidding myself. I'm too fast paced and on to the next thing to spend all that time baking and decorating. I gave up the business mission but I still thought it would be fun to bake with my kids. Sooooo I purchased a cookie pop bake kit and we gave it a whirl. My older son was far to interested in his ipad to break for baking but my 3 year old had his chair pulled up to the counter before my hubby was even home with the eggs. We baked the pops but my little one grew impatient quickly and just came back to add a few sprinkles. I have to say, I really do prefer grabbing the cute little mini cupcakes or sprinkle cookies at the store. I wouldn't say it's pure lazy but it's more knowing they will look and taste perfect if I buy them and of course it takes much less time! Here is our failed visual but successful taste attempt at cookies pops. Yep, we are out of biz.



No comments:

Post a Comment