Sunday, November 20, 2011

Which One Are You Gonna Be

They say (who are they) out of the mouth of babes" but it's really true. I have often referenced the commercial that shows the kid spouting out wayyy TMI and the parent quickly shoving a granola bar into their mouth. We have a few of those moments but for the most part the things that come out of my 3 year old sons mouth are hysterical and creative and worthy of documenting so this is where I will do just that.

1.Me "where is your Dude shirt you just had on?"
Him "It wasn't young enough."

2. Him "Mommy I'm so sowwy, I peed in yowr bed, now it's the peepee bed, I'm so sowwy mommy.

3. He Enters out of nowhere with no introduction..
Him"mommy which one are you gonna be?"
He means which of the 22 power rangers he has in his hand or the one on T.V I'm allowed to pick whoever I want.
Me "The Pink One"
Him "Oh Pink Okay"


The new super hero of choice in our house closely behind Power Rangers is Captain America. We hadn't yet bought any figures and since my mom got them a new package of superhero undies, my little one was carrying around the still rolled underwear as though they were his new characters. So last night I went out and got him one new Captian America to hold him over for two weeks when he will be getting several for the holiday. The gun and knife that come with him are super tiny and are supposed to fit into his holster. They are teeeny tiny.

Him: Mommy put this in his fing (thing)

Me: These are so tiny I don't know if I can fit these into his holster

Him:  They awr (are) tiny, (now he's singing his own song) "they are tiny like baby raquel, they are tiny like baby raquel."

He's such a character. He loves his new baby cousin roxy ;)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment